Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Postponed

The pic's from Tiff's wedding.  She had this awesome photo booth at the reception.  Everything was pretty lovely, though brutally hot at the botanical gardens.  And, though I still stand that I am not very fond of weddings, it was quite lovely.

So, I just wanted to check in, so you would know that I have not disappeared ;)  I'm pushing the reviews and contest back a week or so.  Honestly, I just haven't made enough time for friends these days.  And since they have some time freed up, I'm reserving my time for them.  Not that I don't consider some of you friends!  But you know how it is.  In the mean time, I do hope to slip in some blog reading time.  There are quite a few I need to catch up on.

Oh, and for any who wondered, the niacinamide has helped my anxiety tremendously!  There's a lot of stuff I'm still sorting out, but things are getting better :)  If you want to understand me a little better and what sorts of things I'm dealing with you can check this COH site out.  I'm not ready to go in to details, but opening up a little has really helped.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

That is sooo cool that there was a photo booth at the wedding!