Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Things to Come

The sun is shining brightly today and it's hard not to smile about things, even while visiting the laundry mat.  We took a detour and had a slice of vegan blueberry cake at a local tea bar.  We also ordered pita and hummus and I had a cup of berry tea, a very delightful event :)  As soon as I get a smaller camera I will start posting photos of local eats.  Believe it or not, there are more options popping up in Springfield, Missouri all the time :)

Up for tomorrow:  Heading to Mansfield for the Baker Creek Spring festival and hopefully getting back in time for a vegetarian potluck!  If it's not raining too hard I'll try to take some pictures.

It's not too late to sign up for the poetry swap!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a happy, optimistic post. Do you live in Springfield? Maybe you already said, and it's actually a small town outside of it? It makes me very happy that there are vegan options popping up there! The kids and I are planning on spending several days up there soon; I'll have to pick your brain a little!

Vegfox said...

Jenny ~ Thanks! I live in Springfield ;) Feel free to e-mail me and I can let ya know some options ;)