Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

In My Happy Mailbox

A couple of weeks ago something wonderful came in the mail.  3 new cookbooks to peruse!
Familiar with the Book Publishing Company?  If not, you need to be!  They are an independent press located at The Farm, an intentional community in Summertown, TN.  They have a wide selection of vegan, raw and vegetarian titles in their collection.  BPC is "dedicated to publishing books that promote a healthful and sustainable lifestyle."  If you weren't already, I bet many of you are interested now ;)  Besides books their website features cooking videos, articles and more.  Check out this article, "America's Tragic Love Affair with Processed Meats."


Over the next couple of months I will be reviewing these books.  The kind folks at BPC have encouraged me to post a few recipes along the way.  So get ready for some exciting new recipes to try and a CONTEST!  I'm so excited because this will be my first one!  After I have reviewed all three books you will have the opportunity to win the book of your choice.  So stay tuned!


2 comments:

River - The Crafty Kook said...

How cool! Contests are fun! I've seen Sweet Utopia before but not the other two. Have fun with your new cookbooks! :)

Applebys Hidden Treasures said...

I own The Kitchen Garden.....very cool to review these~! Have fun with it......