Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back to Blogging


March is here and it's time for me to start blogging again! Woohoo! I'm psyched! Blogging and blog reading can be very time consuming for me, but it's something I want to incorporate back into my life. Kala, on VeganCraftastic, talked about balance recently. Isn't that something we always strive for, the right balance? We readjust ourselves and our lives, as something is ALWAYS changing, to find new balance. And that's just fine! In my current balancing act, I am reintroducing myself to blogging, so feel free to join in!

My neice, Tori, inspired the photo above. She recently started a blog Sia felice. Sia forte. Appartenga. She is AMAZING and this week has been promoting NEDAwareness week (National Eating Disorders Awareness) on her campus and facebook page. She's always taking fun photos with words written on cards or scraps of paper and I love it!

Stay tuned...there is more to come...

7 comments:

Alessandra said...

Welcome back!

ciao
A.
http://alessandra-veganblog.blogspot.co.nz/

Krys said...

Glad you are back. I love the picture.

Vegfox said...

Thanks guys for welcoming me back!

Krys, thanks! They're fun pictures to make, even if I feel a little silly ;)

Victoria Rose said...

You're back! Glad to read you want to start getting back into blogging - I understand the stress of how much time it consumes for sure. I try to get myself to publish three posts a week, and if I don't make it to that, or even exceed that, I stay happy either way. Adorable picture as well! xo.

Vegfox said...

I think the main thing was that I forgot why I was doing it. It was enjoyable any more. And now it is again ;) Plus I don't put the same kind of pressure on myself to try to do (insert random number) posts per week. It makes it SO much better!

Jenny said...

Hey you! Love the pic.

Vegfox said...

Thanks Jenny!