Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

More to Come

I've been away from the blogging world for a couple of weeks.  But I'm back.  And what can you expect in the near future?  Some cookbook reviews (Sweet Utopia, Speed Vegan), more images of luscious testings for Krys at Two Vegan Boys, garden pics and other musings.  Be sure to lend me your thoughts on upcoming Thursdays.  On Thursdays I will be asking for your thoughts on a variety of topics, such as: ingredients, tools, veganism, gardening, etc.  I am always interested in what I can learn from others.  If you have curiosities of your own feel free to e-mail me with ideas for future Thursdays.

And for any who don't know, that giant of a cat above is my boy Cameron ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous fellow! What a sweet face! And a good, Scottish name, too! :)

Standing by for Thursday questions...

Penny (Scottish Vegan Homemaker)

two vegan boys said...

Cameron is great. Arthur saw him and said he needs to come live at his house. :)

Cassie - Vegan Fox said...

Thank you both so much. Haha, I'm really glad to hear that Arthur so well of him!