Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Contest Preview

Way back in April I mentioned that I would be having my very own contest :)  Well, it's coming up in the next week or two.  First I will be reviewing Sweet Utopia and provided you with sneak peaks at a couple of recipes.  Since we still have yet to purchase a new blender or food processor, I have not tried many recipes from Living in the Raw or Sproutman's Kitchen Garden Cookbook, but I will still provide short reviews.  I have, also, tried some tasty goods from Speed Vegan and you can expect a review for it, too ;)
The contest will take place the week after next and the winner will receive the book of their choice. 
Until then, be sure to check out the Book Publishing Company for more great books!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

yAY! I am so excited for the contest!

Cassie - Vegan Fox said...

:) Me, too. It's my first one!

River - The Crafty Kook said...

Sweet! This is awesome! One can never have too many cookbooks! :D